We had this assignment given today at school that we should write down things how to make money with our degree work games. So Ansainta-logiikka is of course Finnish and means basicly "how to make money with this" ,here's my ideas!
- Put the game on Steam if possible
(it might not be possible because of the small scale of the game)
- Sell all the models / assets / animations in gameprefabs.com / turbosquid.com / 3dexport.. etc
- Publish the game in episodes, this would be the first one, would end in a cliffhanger, I could then
try to get funding from AVEK (The Promotion Centre for Audiovisual Culture) for the sequels.
Every episode would be downloadable seperately in the website of the game.
- Other distribution portals / sites.
- Google Adsense banner to the website (this might be ugly lookin', but still a way to make money..)